Friday, February 20, 2009

Ad agency websites go nowhere

I have a question.

Why don't your client list pages on your websites actually go to clients? Isn't the internet at all apparent as a, well, a web?

Ok, that's two questions. But see for yourself. Publicis QMP give me this. Chemistry have this. Here's IIBBDO. And DDFH&B, after an interminable wait, offer this.

It's not just the tradvertising agencies either. Cybercom have a static list, and ICAN too.

I don't get it. Six entirely random samples. Six pages of logos and names. Might seem like a small thing, but it strikes me as unconnected thinking. Am I missing something?

'Oh dammit we built the thing didn't we? Shut up already.'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick,

    Appreciate the feedback and certainly something we'll be looking into.

    Regards,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete