Monday, June 15, 2009

I scream! You scream! We all scream! Etc!

One incredible benefit has resulted from my job loss last year. I have met dozens of new and interesting people. Many of them are that most magical of get-up-and-go things: entrepreneurs! God, I even love the fucking sound of the word.

However.

Let me not disappear too far up my own fundament, because this post is canvassing for a refreshingly different party. It's being organised by one of the sweetest success stories of these days. Ice Cream Ireland are the guys behind Murphy's Ice Cream. They're Murphys, and they make ice cream. Go find out all about them. (And take special note of how they are marketing their product. Social Media Summa Cum Laude, these guys.)

So. If you're in Dublin and can slide away from the office an hour early this Friday, go sample some of their amazing new creations at The Powerscourt Centre. I'll be there with an armload of freezer bags and I'll execute every last murphyfurphyn one of you if you try to stop me...

3 comments:

  1. I don't care that Snopes say that W never uttered the immortal line, "The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for Entrepreneur." It's too good a line and anyway, we can always claim that Karl Rove hacked the Snopes site to put up the refutation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't even have a word for French anymore, Rowan. They're Freedom now. Might see you on Friday for a few scoops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm is there anything icecream cannot do?
    xx

    ReplyDelete