Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Online media and NGOs


Damien Mulley is organising a conference for charities on December 8 at the Euro Commission office in Molesworth Street, Dublin 2. Excellent opportunity to learn how the freely available tools that are out there can work to the benefit of organisations.

The course is free, with a max of two attendees per NGO. You can sign up here if you're interested. I don't like to talk about the many amazing things I constantly do for charity, so I am unable to say if I will be involved, or what if I may be involved I would be talking about if I was involved. Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good, just shared it with the FB folks. How afternoon is afternoon? Given that it is culchie christmas shopping day, some of us might be minding the chitlins when it is on>
    xx

    ReplyDelete