Friday, May 14, 2010

Rory Sutherland at IAPI on Behavioural Economics

Wonderful insights (I am going to minimise my use of the word insights soon, I promise. It's the internet thief's way of saying I'm gonna steal your routine.) from Ogilvy UK veepee Rory Sutherland. This is the TED version of the same talk he delivered in the National Gallery last Wednesday for IAPI's AdFx 2010 series.

Marketing needn't be big and expensive to make a lasting impression, and he gives some inspiring and funny examples of how to do it.

2 comments:

  1. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.

    Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

    Digital Marketing Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete